JMV Financial Services, A Division of Experior Financial Group comprehends that a proper financial plan will leave your loved ones well-positioned financially in the event of accidental and/or premature death. A Life insurance policy tailored to your needs can help complete the financial security your family deserves. This type of plan can be used to:
- Pay final expenses, mortgages, estate taxes and any other unpaid debts
- Provide your family with a source of income
- Ensure a continued comfortable standard of living
- Leave a legacy to preferred charity
- A Life Insurance policy also has benefits applicable to you while you are still living, including:
- Building tax-advantaged savings you can draw from for personal or business purposes.
- Supplementing your retirement income.
- Provide long-term or home care for yourself or a family member.
Term Life Insurance is well-suited to meet high, short-term protection needs for the lowest initial cost, such as young professionals starting a career with larger amounts of debt. Term Life Insurance can be purchased in 5, 10, 20, 30 and 100 year terms.
Universal & Permanent Life
Universal & Permanent Life Insurance provides coverage for the duration of ones life, with the added bonus of a tax-advantage investment component. As income tax savings accumulate, the monies can be put towards part or your entire insurance premium.